Specific Area/Attraction Rules
FISHING LAKE RULES
1. No swimming in fishing lake.
2. All persons 8 years and under MUST wear a life vest while in a boat.
This applies to canoes, row boats, and paddle boats.
3. Boats must be returned to the boat dock area, DO NOT dock other places.
4. No more than 2 people in a paddle boat.
5. No ramming of boats permitted.
6. No boats beyond island buoys.
7. Only club boats permitted in the fishing lake.
8. No standing, rocking, or horseplay in boats.
9. Be respectful of others using the lake.
10. No motors of any kind permitted (except for Club maintenance.)
Fishing is open year round to members. Please check in with the caretaker during the off-season.
Minimum size requirements for fish are:
1. No pets on the beach at anytime.
2. Clean up your trash and beach toys.
3. No tobacco use on or around beach.
4. Any large holes that are dug in the sand should be filled back in when you leave.
5. No climbing on lifeguard chairs.
6. No running or horseplay.
7. Please do not throw sand or rocks.
8. All items left behind at the end of the day will be placed in the lost and found located by the garage in the marked bin.
9. No hitting with Noodles or Kick Boards.
10. No running on cement.
11. Members are responsible for their guests.
12. The Life Guards have permission to dismiss and/or bench unruly children/people.
13. Breaks are every hour for 15 minutes, this does not start until everyone has left the water.
14. No glass bottles, etc on beach.
15. No one permitted in Lifeguard room.
16. Beach umbrellas are permitted but cannot block the views of the lifeguards.
17. No profanity.
SWIMMING LAKE RULES
1. Breaks begin on the hour and last 15 minutes from the time the last child is out of the water.
2. When using boats, please return them to the docks and secure them.
3. No misuse of noodles/kickboards (hitting etc…)
4. No sitting or standing on the ropes.
5. No hanging on the basketball hoops or nets.
6. NO SWIMMING UNDER DOCKS/PLATFORMS.
7. Adults 18 yrs or older may swim during rest periods.
8. No swimmies (arm floaties) past ropes UNLESS accompanied by an adult.
9. Life jackets are permitted in the deep end and only on the LOW dive….NO ARM FLOATIES on the dives.
10. No pushing off the platforms, diving boards or docks.
11. No diving off small dock, feet first jumping only.
12. Only one person on diving board at a time.
13. No hanging on diving boards/slides or sitting on boards edge.
14. No jumping or diving off sides of diving boards.
15. No jumping off Tarzan swing platform or rails.
16. One person at a time on Tarzan swing….NO DOUBLES…. Drop off 1st time out on Tarzan swing….NO swingbacks.
17. Only one person at a time on the slides.
18. MUST BE SPECIFIED HEIGHT TO ENTER TUBE SLIDE (44 inches)…NO EXCEPTIONS.
19. Sitting position only on slide…feet first.
20. Members are responsible for their own guests. PLEASE make sure guests know the rules.
21. NO PROFANITY will be tolerated.
22. No hanging or climbing on water spout poles or new guard chair (new attraction).
23. No floatation devices (arm floaties/life jackets etc) permitted when using the kiddie slide.
24. Children who are not potty trained are REQUIRED to wear a swim diaper
25. MUST BE SPECIFIED HEIGHT TO ACCESS TARZAN SWING (50 inches)
26. Lifeguards have permission to bench and/or dismiss unruly children/people
**The Life Guard is there to prevent injuries, accidents and maintain all swimming, beach and lakes rules.
** Rules for individual water attractions are posted, please obey them (height restrictions apply).
**Due to inclement weather, low attendance, or schedule conflicts, the “Swim at Your Own Risk” sign may be posted.
TARZAN SWING SAFETY RULES
1. Person must be able to swim (no life jackets permitted.)
2. One person on the swing at a time.
3. Landing area in lake must be clear before swinging.
4. Swinging back towards platform is not permitted.
5. Climbing or leaning on metal pole is not permitted.
6. No jumping off platform or rails.
7. Use hook to grab swing if handle is out of reach.
8. Minimum user height is 50 inches (4’2”) tall.
JACOB’S LADDER SAFETY RULES
1. No life jackets, arm floaties, or other flotation devices allowed.
2. No climbing on center pole.
3. One person on each ladder at a time.
4. Keep clear of area below ladder when someone is climbing above.
TUBE SLIDE SAFETY RULES
1. Person must be able to swim.
2. One person on the slide at a time.
3. Swimsuits only – No life jackets, arm floaties, t-shirts, etc.
4. Water must be running down inside of slide to use.
5. Wait until splashdown area at end of slide is clear before entering slide.
6. Feet first only – no head first entry into slide.
7. No stopping inside slide.
8. Maximum weight per user is 280 pounds.
9. Minimum user height for slide is 44 inches (3’8”) tall.
10. Maximum number of people on stairs is 5.
DIVING PLATFORM RULES
1. One person allowed on either diving board at a time.
2. One person allowed on the high dive ladder at a time.
3. No hanging on diving boards or sitting on board’s edge.
4. No jumping or diving off sides of diving boards.
5. No pushing people off the diving boards.
6. Life jackets permitted on the low dive only.
7. No arm floaties allowed on either diving board.
8. No swimming underneath diving platform.